#sundaysearch terms and conditions
The promoter is: Own Heir Music LLC. whose registered office is 575 Pharr Road #52562, Atlanta, GA, 30355, USA
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over except employees of Own Heir Music LLC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.MarkUniverse.com/,
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The closing date for each entry will be 11:59 pm EST on each Sunday the lyric hint is released. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Starting Sunday, January 19th, 2020 12 noon EST. Own Heir Music Presents "The Sunday Search". #SundaySearch is a Lyric Scavenger hunt. Subscribe to MarkUniverse.com website with a valid email address here, after the lyric hint is emailed the winner must be the first to reply the "Title of the song" of the where the song lyrics come from on the Mark Universe "Gold" album to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: $20 twenty dollars via cash app once per week during the contest.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
Own Heir Music will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked based upon the quickest correct answer from all complete entries via Email.
Own Heir Music‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following @MarkUniverse on Twitter and be subscribed to www.MarkUniverse.com in order to enter.
Own Heir Music LLC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Own Heir Music also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.